How many pictures? *

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know. I was on photobucket the other day pulling all my photos and closing the account. I saw the counter go up by hundreds in a matter of seconds, it must be multi-millions each day just for photobucket.

And as a heads up about photobucket. I had photos on there in a private album for a book project, thought this would be an easy way to share the photos with one other person during this project. Well, the album was indeed private to unauthorized folks trying to view it but with certain Google searches the images still came up as thumbnails, enough was viewable to give away the project. :angry5: :angry5:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Diggin, Nice Alfe. Is that yours? Frank

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
I don't know. I was on photobucket the other day pulling all my photos and closing the account. I saw the counter go up by hundreds in a matter of seconds, it must be multi-millions each day just for photobucket.

And as a heads up about photobucket. I had photos on there in a private album for a book project, thought this would be an easy way to share the photos with one other person during this project. Well, the album was indeed private to unauthorized folks trying to view it but with certain Google searches the images still came up as thumbnails, enough was viewable to give away the project. :angry5: :angry5:
Ain't that a Coincidence.. How Something that is supposed to be private, Can be seen by the public..

I had a similar occurance DigginThePast.. But I must not talk about it..

Guys in black coats might show up.. 8) 8) Then get flashed in the eyes.. And suffer From Memory loss.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:

Frank, the 8C is not mine just a crop of a pic I took. A great car but I still prefer the Vanquish. :headbang:

poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:

Ain't that a Coincidence.. How Something that is supposed to be private, Can be seen by the public..

Guys in black coats might show up.. 8) 8) Then get flashed in the eyes.. And suffer From Memory loss.. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Wasn't much of a surprise really, most of those big sites don't recognize any real privacy and I know it, but it still makes me :angry5:

Now look down here. :D 8)

Attachments

• tumblr_lpof03pK5F1qfk47lo1_400.gif
    tumblr_lpof03pK5F1qfk47lo1_400.gif
    455.1 KB · Views: 279

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
Frankn said:

Frank, the 8C is not mine just a crop of a pic I took. A great car but I still prefer the Vanquish. :headbang:

poorhunter78 said:
DigginThePast said:

Wasn't much of a surprise really, most of those big sites don't recognize any real privacy and I know it, but it still makes me :angry5:

Now look down here. :D 8)
Where am I, Is this Earth.. :tard:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
well guess what, These people are giving away their pictures for free. I use to make money selling them, but now there is a glut on the market. listen to this. This is pictures only!
This is downloads PER DAY- Flicker, 3.5 million
- Facebook, 250 million
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread