What's new

How much is this worth?????

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I am getting ready to get this appraised tomorrow.Any guesses on it's worth...Just for fun..

It's 18kt (or better)gold and weighs 14.6 grams....Lots of Opals,,Diamonds down it's back,and Ruby eyes...

SDC10068.jpg

SDC10067.jpg

SDC10065.jpg


SDC10059.jpg

SDC10061.jpg

SDC10062.jpg


So any guesses??????
 
Neat! I'll try one! $3,200.00 (retail). Neat piece and thank's for the cool "guess it" thingy! :thumbsup:
 
I go at 430 to get it appraised tomorrow...I will tell ya'll how much...I hope alot...I need the cash...lol
 
Certainly a oner. No clue really. Had to be hand-made. Couldn't mass-produce something like that.
 
Tuberale said:
Certainly a oner. No clue really. Had to be hand-made. Couldn't mass-produce something like that.


I was thinking the same thing.
 
I would say $1700.00 to $2000.00 :thumbsup:
 
$2300. And this is a contest right who ever is closest gets it right? ;D ;D ;D
 
I'll shoot at 3800.00
 
I'd bet $6,000-$8,000 retail. Has at least 2.75 carats diamonds, 10 grams gold, about 4 carats of what look like Australian opal. Seems about right, at least for retail price. Wholesale? Half that.
 
My dad collects gemstones and from the information that we had on the pawn slip ( unfortunately i cannot find it at this time ) he said it equals up to be about 4.5 to 5 carats of diamonds i am hoping they are flawless that would be awesome best garage sale find ever lol
 
Need the full history (story), if you would please.

Diamonds have been tested >????

$4500 hey its a guess. :dontknow:
 
Ok......I bought it in a yard sale in Baltimore....It tested better then 18kt..All the diamonds are good, the first 2 are 4 point, the rest are 1 point....It's solid gold,ruby eyes.... aus. opals..that help?
 
I would have too, can't find much at sales around here lately.

You did good. :icon_thumleft:
 
wow! you paid $30 for that ??? ...geeze you robbed them blind :o ... I'd say it's in the $3,500 and gold is going up- you should wait on selling that one...just a little bit longer.... :laughing9: gold is up 1600 an ounce as of yesterday, so maybe now is the time to sell, and run with the money!
 
O.K. I just got back.........Drum roll please......

25 diamonds =900.00
130 opals = 340.00
2 rubys =110.00
14.5 grams of 18kt gold=2,540
Made late 1800's

Total 3,890.00.....
If anyone has deep pockets I am asking 3,200...OBO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom