hombre_de_plata_flaco Bronze Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 1,115 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000 Jul 21, 2011 #21 That is one nice piece of late 1800's jewelry. Thirty dollars well spent!
relichunters Bronze Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 1,647 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Tesoro Jul 21, 2011 #22 I was close at $3,600
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jul 21, 2011 #23 That's one of the coolest things I've seen!
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,687 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 21, 2011 #24 That is one of the coolest items i have seen on here, If I had that Much money It would be sold!!!! Thank for the Post and The Great Pictures!!! Chug
That is one of the coolest items i have seen on here, If I had that Much money It would be sold!!!! Thank for the Post and The Great Pictures!!! Chug
Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Jul 21, 2011 Thread Owner #25 No prob..Glad everyone liked it..
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Jul 21, 2011 #26 Congratulations !!! What do you mean deep pockets >? My pockets are so deep I can pull up my socks. Worn out jeans with holes in the pockets. Fantastic Find for sure.
Congratulations !!! What do you mean deep pockets >? My pockets are so deep I can pull up my socks. Worn out jeans with holes in the pockets. Fantastic Find for sure.