What's new

How observant are we??

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the end of the day, just how observant are we really... :dontknow: OK, this may be a small matter, but it slipped by me completely. You may know Creed Bratton, maybe not..

The name probably won't ring a bell with you, but maybe his picture will.. OK, now that you see him, know him? I only knew him from the TV show the Office but he was one of members of the Grassroots during their hit years. :laughing7:

Creed Today




Creed 1968

 
GaDigger81, even if it weren't I doubt you would still remember. I knew the band, but was not into them so I didn't know anyone's name in the band. Now if you liked following a group you loved, you knew every members name and favorite color :laughing7:
 
Hey Spart, Do Larry, Moe, Curly. and Shemp count?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom