fisher2 said:
im hoping that underwater detecting at beach will payoff but how often do you find gold? how many hours of in water do you put in to get a slvier of gold or even silver? is it fairly common like if i put in 4 hours do i have a good chance to get on on a small beach thats pretty populer? i saw one guy get 3 rings in like half hour but he was a shady charector i think he might have brought them with him but i cant prove it and its not worth calling him out
Fugetaboutit!!!
If you're looking to make $bling with beach detecting...........Fugetaboutit.........Sorry, but that's the truth!
Yeah, I've had 3 ring days, rare though.......I've also had "MANY"

hunts without finding squat.......
If you factor in the time spent traveling to the beach, tolls, gas,.....etc,........Fugetaboutit
I'm not saying that you can't find $bling......I do......but I've also had my good share of dry runs without finding anything decent
The things that are going to make a HUGE difference in your success are: timing, competition, knowledge (being able to read beach conditions),
skill, detector quality, time spent hunting......etc!
Beach hunting (especially water hunting) is hard work and most weekend warriors give up fast when they realize that it's not a quick get rich thing. I do it for the fun and exercise while always hoping to score something good, I truly luv the beach and hunting in the water!
If you're looking to just make money doing this........work a job.......it pays "MUCH" better!
