How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
S

stefen

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY, I STILL GET COMPLIMENTS LIKE 'NICE BUTT' WHEN I PASS A GROUP OF YOUNG LADIES...

SO THAT MAKES ME SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 18 AND 40...

AND IF I CAN STILL REMEMBER GAS AND SUGAR RATIONING, OR HAND CRANKING THE OLD FORD...OR THE BUTTER SUBSTITUTE WITH THE RED BELLY BUTTON...THEN ADD A FEW YEARS

AGE IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS MENTAL ATTITUDE...

SORRY ABOUT THE CAP LOCK BEING ON...I'M GETTING DEAF AND CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M SAYING :laughing7:

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
55-but darn it I haven't grown up yet-and rumor has it if your not grown up by 60 you don't have too.I'm going to test that theory out in 5 years. My born on date was 54ish.
Mike

Cass

Feb 16, 2005
I'm 72, been detecting since 1969. Had so many surgeries: apendx,back, heart,(2), colon resection,defib/pacemaker, that my ole hide looks like a road map. Spent all day today in the woods with good friends "scratchin" and jawing.Had a 700+ yard walk just to reach the site. Uphill mostly too, though comming out it helped some. I'm not as swift as I once was, nor are any of our crew, all ole dudes, and we been knowing the advantages of the hobby for a long long time, so y'all hang in there, enjoy and be thankful, even when things get tough. God is Great, and Good, and His woods are always beautiful, anytime you are able to get in them.

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
13 here.........i think i might be the youngest person on this site....it is 10 times better than facebook or myspace....................you get to see peoples finds the only thing better than that is finding your own!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
34 here, been detecting off and on since I was 14.

sacrifice

Greenie
Jun 3, 2006
Southwest Idaho
Detector(s) used
Compass Yukon 77B | Bounty Hunter 8900 | Whites Eagle II SL | Whites GMT |Whites v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
58 - been detecting on and off since the early '70's. Will retire in 56 days, and plan to catch up on a lot of detecting, prospecting, and backpacking that was neglected due to the evils having to work. Maybe I will post a bit more here also........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread