WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I'm 51 , and it's good to see all the younger diggers on here and all the hard core Men and Lady diggers that are my age and older & Wiser .
Davers! It has been a while since I have seen you post! Wow! 51! Gosh, your little dude is a full fledged teenager by now! May you and your family have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Davers! It has been a while since I have seen you post! Wow! 51! Gosh, your little dude is a full fledged teenager by now! May you and your family have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Yea he will be 15 this Spring .

Time does fly & we hope his teen to Man transition goes smoothly .

Have a GREAT ! 2023 .

I don't recall if yr a College Football Fan or not but I do hope Our DAWGS send Ohio ST Back home with their heads held high after a tough loss . LOL ..

This New Years Eve here in The ATL.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old enough that I bought ice cream cones at 5cents as a kid and when I was 5 years knew this earth had a dome over it and we were ants in an ant farm being watched by Martians.
I remember on 911 I had just bought 2 gallons of milk for $2 and I was on my way to McDonalds to buy 2 sausage McMuffins with egg for $2.22 I believe. $5 went so much further back in those days and before they closed the plant I had been working at, I was making $16 an hour as a Teamster…And I thought things were bad back then…

Ed T

Ledster

Mar 3, 2016
in the desert
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I remember on 911 I had just bought 2 gallons of milk for $2 and I was on my way to McDonalds to buy 2 sausage McMuffins with egg for $2.22 I believe. $5 went so much further back in those days and before they closed the plant I had been working at, I was making $16 an hour as a Teamster…And I thought things were bad back then…

Ed

62 and still kickin'!
just a lil older than ya

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yea he will be 15 this Spring .

Time does fly & we hope his teen to Man transition goes smoothly .

Have a GREAT ! 2023 .

I don't recall if yr a College Football Fan or not but I do hope Our DAWGS send Ohio ST Back home with their heads held high after a tough loss . LOL ..

This New Years Eve here in The ATL.
So you are to blame!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about when Mountain Dew was 5 cents a bottle?

And I wonder why I am a diabetic now…

Ed T

HOW about when Mountain Dew was NON EXISTENT !!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread