What's new

How old are you ?

Old enough to remember watching original episodes of "I Love Lucy", and "Honeymooners" tv shows as they were broadcasted. :laughing7:
:laughing7:Lawrence Welk, Ed Sullivan, The Big Picture, Red Skeleton, The Lone Ranger and Howdy Doody...71
 
Old enough to remember watching original episodes of "I Love Lucy", and "Honeymooners" tv shows as they were broadcasted. :laughing7:
I remember setting in the living room listening to Amos and Andy on the radio before TV's were popular 11 1950's
 
Upper Holocene.

Old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
red-coat--thanks for responding-in my very very humble expert opinion you re an amazing contributor to this site-i had to look up upper holocene-read it for 5 minutes-still don t understand
 
I got to meet Gene Autry in the 50's He was very drunk. He had a hard time preforming. We was very disappointed in him
 
77 just had my third open-heart surgery but still working to get back out
JR glad your still with us. Could i call you maybe ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom