WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I put my birthday in my user name so those bloody pirates on the RCT would have no excuse to forget to get me cake and ice cream, flowers, jewelry, and rum.
Avast! Ye be one of dem pirates! Best be reading dem numbers in reverse and be figuring out what you be presenting to me. Ye only has a month. Lol!

OP
OP
O

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put my birthday in my user name so those bloody pirates on the RCT would have no excuse to forget to get me cake and ice cream, flowers, jewelry, and rum.
Avast! Ye be one of dem pirates! Best be reading dem numbers in reverse and be figuring out what you be presenting to me. Ye only has a month. Lol!
that s funny-i thought maybe your birthday was march 6, 1987

OP
OP
O

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did I click on this!🙄
Ok.....im 61....feel 71.
Yep, I remember hippies, i remember disco, I remember punk, oh drats im old aren't I! 🤔 ........ yep I am now 😂
People say to me here "how old are you?"
I reply "I think I might have in me if im lucky a Dogs Life!" 😀
chilli-thanks for responding-you re a spring chicken compared to most of us-nice new place you ve got-hope it all goes well

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
chilli-thanks for responding-you re a spring chicken compared to most of us-nice new place you ve got-hope it all goes well
Thanks for that. We lived in this area in Central Victoria or should say came here in the mid 90s. Then we were in a caravan with a big anex. It was great. We knew old gold prospectors and others that had been here for generations. My family as a kid was from the outskirts of Melbourne, but others were from the Goldrush days.
My father always took me up to Central Vic bush fishing and hunting as a kid. When I married, to a lovely Italian lady, at the time she had never been to the bush, we came for trips. Thankfully she fell in love with it. First we lived in a farm house in a beautiful place about 60km from here.
Now yrs later we are where we are. A town of just 800 to 900 people, bush in every direction and we go to sleep without a worry.
Bliss, loving it 👍👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread