What's new

How old is this coke bottle?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
How old is this coke bottle?

Found this old Coke bottle this spring along the Grand river, I think maybe it's early 1950's.
The cobalt Bromo's I found years back. I have all three sizes, the largest is somewhere, wish I knew where.....
Happy New Year, ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0008 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0008 [320x200].webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0010 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0010 [320x200].webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0004 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0004 [320x200].webp
    6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0005 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0005 [320x200].webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 265
Re: How old is this coke bottle?

I'm on it! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: How old is this coke bottle?

No idea on the Coke bottle D, but love the glass. Those cobalts are gorgeous! :thumbsup:

(I find it a bit sad that future generations who dig dumps from our era will find mostly plastic bottles. :P )

HH
 
Re: How old is this coke bottle?

Hobble skirts date to the 20's I believe. Nice coke for sure. :thumbsup: jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom