What's new

✅ SOLVED How Rare Is this Dime???

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
966
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to hip myself on the modern coin errors.But this dime has some problems to say the least.Looks like a bad offstrike.Are they very common???
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 174
It has some value, maybe $5-$10. Post it in the "Coins" forum.
 
Upvote 0
It has some value, maybe $5-$10. Post it in the "Coins" forum.
Thanks for the reply.:icon_thumright:You've pretty much answered what I was wanting to know.10 cents worth five dollars already cool.:laughing7:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
Upvote 0
Don't take my word for it. The "Coins" forum should give you some answers, but I think I am close to the real value.
 
Upvote 0
Killer find, I'd say it has a some value, I think it goes by how much of an off strike it is. My red Book says the value is in those with 20-60% off center,But those with a readable date and mint mark are worth the most........HH
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom