How to deal with mountain lions

I like it Jeff! We can all start replacing these with it.

Attachments

• image-556236827.png
    image-556236827.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 146
Couldn't help it, had to post this one up at work! Thank you!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130530_100705.png
    ForumRunner_20130530_100705.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 150
How to Really Deal with a Mountain Lion
Unless you have a good dog, chances are you will not see him till he has your head in his mouth. And that's called, too dang late.
If you do have one stalking your sight,,,45/70 or 12guage buck shot will do the job. Dig deep hole, put all of dead cat in deep hole, saving not even a photo. Cover deep hole very fast. Deposit tailing piles over now covered hole. Last but not least, Tell No One.

Unless you have a good dog, chances are you will not see him till he has your head in his mouth. And that's called, too dang late.
If you do have one stalking your sight,,,45/70 or 12guage buck shot will do the job. Dig deep hole, put all of dead cat in deep hole, saving not even a photo. Cover deep hole very fast. Deposit tailing piles over now covered hole. Last but not least, Tell No One.
In Arizona, you buy a tag over the counter on the first week of January, then apply tag after shooting.....

And, that is the reason that lions are scared of humans here in AZ.

In Texas they refer to that as the 3 S method... Shot gun, shovel, and shut up!

Actually we give them cream and table scraps. Then we trap them, take them close to the Mexican border and take off when the very hungry and pissed off kitty wakes up. Seems to be working on illegals. Called Texas Immigration Reform...

Actually we give them cream and table scraps. Then we trap them, take them close to the Mexican border and take off when the very hungry and pissed off kitty wakes up. Seems to be working on illegals. Called Texas Immigration Reform...

2 thumbs up!!

Wow, so you are from California. Don't even have to look at your profile lol. Cats are like vermin here. Very scared of people cuz we shoot them. I don't even bother with the burial although it's a nice thought. We skin them and take lots of pictures and have the rugs hanging in our living rooms or if we have them mounted we take pictures of the hookers and then more of us mounting the hookers. So just a suggestion, if you want to have the fun that we have.... shoot politicians and make it a sport with a season so that they have to spend time in the hills hiding with the cats...

They're really rare out here in Ca, I have never seen one and I've camped and had summer jobs in diff forests and parks. I've never even seen a track. I've seen tons of bears and bobcats and pretty much every other animal even coyotes but never a mountain lion. I'm sure ones seen me though! That was funny thx for posting.

Here's a surefire way to keep the cat from attacking you.

Since the cats jump you from behind, wear a NANCY PELOSI mask on the back of your head!

That scares the life out of them!

i prefer to gain an Austrailian Accent and "Poke Em with a stick"!
worked for that guy except in water... Notice to all
"My OOL has no Pee in it"!

Very funny thread. Enjoyed it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back