What's new

How to find a gouge

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a short note for all those people who want to find a gouge.Come to Maine go to freshwater and look down.Repeat until success ful....... With a winter storm dropping over six inches of snow on me as I write this.I decided I better get out one more time .Really glad I did.Found this broken spear point and this little gouge.Both around 4" long.....mjm IMG_20150124_154536_616.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice one again! Glad you did go and rescue another. "Gouge Man"
 
Way to go , great find.
 
Seriously! You're a freakin' gauge-magnet! Great snags dude :thumbsup: Yakker
 
Hope that snow storm didn't get you. If it did be safe.
 
IMG_20150124_105234_873.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150124_195500_830-1.webp
    IMG_20150124_195500_830-1.webp
    19 KB · Views: 127
Sorry about the double pic.Rock we got about six yesterday and the big one is coming tonite....mjm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom