What's new

How to find out banks supply points?

coincrawlin

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like all the banks in my area use the same coin supply service, as all my boxes are the same type no matter which bank we order from. I thought I had read on here about someone saying that generally a certain geographic area gets supplied by one distribution point. Is there an easy way to find out what the boundaries of that distribution area are?
 
Upvote 0
Ask the vault teller
 
coincrawlin said:
Seems like all the banks in my area use the same coin supply service, as all my boxes are the same type no matter which bank we order from. I thought I had read on here about someone saying that generally a certain geographic area gets supplied by one distribution point. Is there an easy way to find out what the boundaries of that distribution area are?

Where are you located? I might be able to give you an idea if you can give a location?

HH,
65GT350
 
Diferent areas different everything. I got different suppliers on the same street.
 
65gt350 said:
coincrawlin said:
Seems like all the banks in my area use the same coin supply service, as all my boxes are the same type no matter which bank we order from. I thought I had read on here about someone saying that generally a certain geographic area gets supplied by one distribution point. Is there an easy way to find out what the boundaries of that distribution area are?

Where are you located? I might be able to give you an idea if you can give a location?

HH,
65GT350

65GT350...I am located on the East coast...looks like you are on West coast, but thanks anyway.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom