EE THr
Silver Member
OMG. I can see that ending up in a book, 100 years from now, and people debating whether it's true or not on their wristwatch iPods.
Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:EE, neither Beth, Oro, nor myslef speak with forked tongues
Don Jose de La Mancha






Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:EE, neither Beth, Oro, nor myslef speak with forked tongues
Don Jose de La Mancha
Anyway, right now I have no plans to drop everything and go to the Superstitions. So there is no need to get very intense about the whole thing, ya know?
My point is only that it's a Catch-22. And I certainly don't think that means that it's impossible.
But I'm speaking only of legal means of overcoming the problem, anything else wouldn't really be fun for me. It would be like giving up. Plus it's against forum rules to do illegal stuff on here; could even be considered conspiracy, who knows?
I'm starting to get an idea of how to solve it, but maybe it's to hot of a subject to discuss on here. dontknow
Anyway, have fun, whatever you do.
Oroblanco said:PS - 16 is old enough for marriage in some states amigo, in case you had any doubts on that matter.![]()
![]()
![]()

mrs.oroblanco said:A Treasure Trove permit would only be valid if you are talking about the caches.
Not the LDM itself.
Beth
EE THr said:It still remains that either a mining claim, which apparently would not be honored, or a treasure trove permit, would be required.
Just looking at one, for now, the trove permit, as far as I can see, is a catch-22, to wit---
If whatever the LDM really is, either a cache of ore, or a mine with some loose ore which might be considered treasure, or maybe both, unless a person can just walk right into it, there's going to be some digging required in order for the finder to know he's found it.
That's not yet even considering convincing the permit people of what it is. That's just knowing you've found it. I mean, nobody is going to really know they have found it, until they have actually found it.
....
Oroblanco said:It is serious business.


I've found that whenever one gets too serious about something, everything seems to bog down.
So long as you don't get silly-giddy about what you're doing, or go off on a tangent, insouciance gains more success.


Oroblanco said:I still hold that those of us who claim their interest in this subject is purely on a hobby level, are not being honest with us, or with themselves.
