What's new

How to get banks to take bags!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
879
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have tried this 5 or 6 times and it works. Bring large dumps in the bank and when they start crying about your dumps just ask if they can take bags. Trust me it works. We got another bank to take bags just by dumping $1100 in halfs, sweet!:occasion14: I picked up 110 bens today for $910 Not bad.:laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
getting back to the bag issue. Well Fargo encouraged me to bring my coin back in bags. they even supplied all the bags I needed. (clear heavy plastic, made just for coins) In my hey day I even had a high speed coin counter like the banks had. Never had a problem with my counts being off.

just a homie in the OC
 
Glad it worked, maybe I'll give it a shot! haven't been hunting lately though, on break for the summer
 
Your being able to log in and "be here" can be fixed.

When you were banned before and you know what it was for, we posted TN forum will no longer be ghetto.

You could have been banned permanently, we decided to let you return.

CRH forum is TN's forum, we decide how and what each forum will be.

You don't like the rules or how we mod your more than free to try other forums out..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was banned for misleading members and helping promote onarolls and 50 cents plan to stop people from rollin. it aint for how I talked
 
I was banned for misleading members and helping promote onarolls and 50 cents plan to stop people from rollin. it aint for how I talked

Misleading members by being part of conspiracy to mislead members is true.

All forums on TN are the property Treasurenet, we decide the image they will project.

It was stated after that incident that TN's CRH forum here will no longer be ghetto style..... You are entitled to speak any way you want in real life, but we are entitled to enforce how our forums are presented to the general public.... You are more than welcome to continue posting here, but it will be by our rules, guidelines and format as is our right.......
 
For the most part I like Em and fiddy banter on here- keeps me laughing- I would agree that the demeaning chat and foul language are off but man ghetto isn't all bad as long as its clean- it'd be sad to see that part leave-
Just my $.02
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom