T TexasRT Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 236 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Dickinson, TX Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 2, 2010 #1 Buy a new MD, it's been raining around Houston since I got it. Upvote 0
aquanut Bronze Member Joined Jul 12, 2005 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,584 Golden Thread 0 Location Sebastian, Florida Detector(s) used Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark Jul 2, 2010 #2 Get one that's waterproof!
T TexasRT Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 236 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Dickinson, TX Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 2, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Got one that's waterproof, would rather not go out in torrential downpours.
syko Sr. Member Joined Oct 20, 2007 Messages 384 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab Manticore Jul 2, 2010 #4 At least the dirt will be easy to dig. I need to hit the beach again,maybe the sand has been cut with all the rain we're getting. What side of Houston do you live in?
At least the dirt will be easy to dig. I need to hit the beach again,maybe the sand has been cut with all the rain we're getting. What side of Houston do you live in?
T TexasRT Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 236 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Dickinson, TX Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 2, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Pasadena, I was at the Stewart Monday and Tuesday and the waves where doing a number on the beach.
Willee Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 313 Reaction score 56 Golden Thread 0 Location Corpus Christi, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 5, 2010 #6 TexasRT said: Buy a new MD, it's been raining around Houston since I got it. Click to expand... TexasRT said: Pasadena, I was at the Stewart Monday and Tuesday and the waves where doing a number on the beach. Click to expand... That is normally what happens when a Hurricane hits the gulf coast. You did know about Alex ... did'nt you? Willee
TexasRT said: Buy a new MD, it's been raining around Houston since I got it. Click to expand... TexasRT said: Pasadena, I was at the Stewart Monday and Tuesday and the waves where doing a number on the beach. Click to expand... That is normally what happens when a Hurricane hits the gulf coast. You did know about Alex ... did'nt you? Willee
T TexasRT Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 236 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Dickinson, TX Detector(s) used Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 5, 2010 Thread Owner #7 Everybody wants to be a comedian, unfortunately it's just doesn't work for everyone. Don't quit your day job Willee.
Everybody wants to be a comedian, unfortunately it's just doesn't work for everyone. Don't quit your day job Willee.