What's new

How to post

Debbie61

Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ahead of time for this dumb question. I can't seem to find anything to click on to start a new post, except for this help section. O.K. someone please tell me how to do it.
 
There is a blue box on the upper left area of the screen that says "post new thread" hit that button; type your message and the click "post" at the bottom right corner of the page. good luck
 
I just figured it out. Wow do I feel like an idiot. I just wasn't going into the actual category first. I was looking for a "new post" on the home page. Thanks for your response.
 
I just figured it out. Wow do I feel like an idiot. I just wasn't going into the actual category first. I was looking for a "new post" on the home page. Thanks for your response.

Don't worry about it and welcome to TN...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom