What's new

How to ride out Earl

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a helpful hint if Earl decides to make landfall. Carry a GPS system that can track the storm and head for the eye. Once inside the eye, just follow the storm along in your little bubble of heaven until it becomes a tropical depression :tongue3:

I'm always here to help the masses :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I'm always here to help the masses :laughing7:

That's what worries us!
;D
 
Is that MR. EARL or THE DUKE OF EARL
​
 
Or 'My name is Earl?'

'Goodbye Earl'? -Dixie Chicks
 
Downgraded to a Cat 3 already,

They sent everyone out on the highway & Shut it down,
turning it into a parking lot :tongue3:

My guess a Big Ta-do over nothing.

Plus it will go by overnight
so nothing realy to see either.

by saturday everyone will have a laugh
over the non-event
 
Well, I was just standing there watching the Atlantic Ocean. The surf is really rolling in. The wind is kicking up and the rain is kind of a heavy wind driven drizzle. It is not nearly as bad as the forcast, but I will go out and help them clean the beach! LOL
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom