What's new

How to start a thread

Fls31

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 10, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having a bit trouble on how to start a thread, if the title sounds silly I get it I mean I'm not big on the Internet after all but if anyone's willing to help I'd really appreciate it
 
You just did!

Choose a forum, and at the top left below the menu areas, look for the button "start a new thread".

Simple as that.
 
So like the forums are the only place I can start a thread? Also what about the active topics thing can I start a thread on that. And thanks for the help
 
So like the forums are the only place I can start a thread?
metal_detector.gif
Any place you see "Post New Thread" - you can start a brand new thread.
Also what about the active topics thing can I start a thread on that.
metal_detector.gif
The button at the top that says "Active Topics" - you are getting a display of active threads. Our software monitors all the action on the forum and creates that display. You can select one of the threads and it will take you to that thread and allow you to read it and reply to it.
And thanks for the help
metal_detector.gif
You are welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom