What's new

How well does the tesoro eldorado hold up against the vaquero?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just was currious on the comparrisons on the tesoro eldorado and vaquero other than the frequencies are different?
 
I think the depth is pretty close if not the same, felt that the V ran a little smoother/quieter
 
hey there jharhed whats going on long time no here, what are you hunting with these days?
 
I don't have any knowledge of the Vaquero , But I do use a Eldorado as my main machine an its a real work horse if there is something there she'll find it , I even used mine last summer to water hunt ( just DO NOT get water Near the head unit )...

Hope this helps a little HH Tank :icon_thumleft:
 
hey thanks there i apreciate the info for sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom