
See I'm still laughing 
I know I sure as hell would 

) --besides I'll have lots of time to get used to it when the time comes and most likely will not care at all about the fit .
--you came with nothing , you leave with nothing. -- plus with a closed casket theres no pawing on and kissing of the cold waxy dead man (and no "body" in a box as your last memory of your loved one - so your memory is of a living person not a corpse ) , I say , if you want to see me , come do it do it while I'm living , that way if I don't like you , I can tell you to get lost , and if I do like you, I can say stay a spell.ivan salis said:as per my wish it will be a "closed casket" at both veiwing and burial -- cuz , I'm going out , like I came in (naked)--you came with nothing , you leave with nothing.