What's new

How Would You Grade This 1920 Walker

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
How Would You Grade This

My bro pulled this 1940 walker out of a “dream box”. Look at the detail. How would you grade it? His box produced 8 walkers, one frank and 3 40's. Just to note, his next box, same bank and ordered together, NOTHING, nada, ziltch. Funny how it works like that.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_008.webp
    ScreenHunter_008.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 245
  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Re: How Would You Grade This 1940 Walker

From the pic, I would say EF. It does look like it has nice detail, especially on the breastplate. Might make an AU. Hard to see what luster it has in the pic, and what areas might be dulled by wear on the high points. Definitely a nice coin!
 
I would say AU. Whats that little of bit of crud near the B? Anyway, a fantastic find.
 
I agree with AT....I'd say EF. She sure is a beaut. That sure was an excellent box......8 Walkers......wow. Tell him congrats.
 
i agree with the EF consesus due to slight wear around liberties head. very nice coin.
 
I would say no more than scrap silver - I'll give him $5 for it. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom