What's new

Howdy Yall

Culinary Caveman

Full Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
246
Reaction score
286
Golden Thread
0
Location
relocated to Wyoming
Howdy Y'all

I've been lurking around for awhile so I thought it was time to sign up and say hello. I've enjoyed the site tremendously already and put in an order for a new MD yesterday. It's time to see what lies beneath the NE Texas dirt.
 
Re: Howdy Y'all

I am the welcoming committee till everyone gets home,, so, hi, come on in take a load off, good to see you.
 
Re: Howdy Y'all

crigon_04.gif
Culinary Caveman

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 94
Re: Howdy Y'all

Welcome to T-Net. :hello:

 
Re: Howdy Y'all

Many thanks to Y'all for the warm welcome. I'm really enjoying the site and can hardly wait to get out next week and explore around some old abandoned homesteads.
 
Re: Howdy Y'all

I wondered who that was :lurk:

Welcome :newbie:

GG~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom