What's new

Huckleberry Hound and some Silver

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the small beach at the new pond where i found the gold band at for a couple hours, got a sterling ring, a silver bird pendant, a Huckleberry Hound Club ring. an encrusted coin and a total of $4.13 not pictured and the lure is just to show how harsh this pond is on stuff it really rots them fast. thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • newww 001.webp
    newww 001.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 135
  • newww 003.webp
    newww 003.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 124
  • newww 004.webp
    newww 004.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 126
  • newww 005.webp
    newww 005.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 140
  • newww 008.webp
    newww 008.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 137
  • newww 009.webp
    newww 009.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
Nice silver finds, Plymouthian12:headbang:

That dove pendant is very nice,and I like the antique silver ring!

Lorraine
 
LOVE THE HH RING - character collectibles are always cool finds
 
Spent hours watching HH and all the Hanna-Barbera stable of cartoon characters in the early '60s -- Yogi, Quick-Draw McGraw, Snagglepuss ... I'll bet some young Baby Boomer lamented the loss of that ring. Guess I'm dating myself again. Nice finds!
 
Nice bunch of stuff,I also like the huck ring its from my time period,58 years young.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom