What's new

Hudson Valley members?

DAT

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Valley
Detector(s) used
Fisher labs f75 se
teknetics delta 4000
Whites Idx pro(sold)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Looking to see if theres any active members in the Hudson Valley area? Ive been out of the game for a while and would like to meet some local members and go out for a hunt.

Dave
 
Welcome!! There are a lot of us I believe. I'm down by the TZ bridge west bank.
 
White Plains
 
Welcome!! There are a lot of us I believe. I'm down by the TZ bridge west bank.

Thank you for the welcome gunsil! I'm a bit farther up in Dutchess County.
 
DAT, still a little cold for my older bones. Ground will be muddy for a while as it thaws, but I hope to be hunting soon. I hunted Dutchess a lot forty some years back, lemme know if you'd like company for a hunt by you when it gets a little warmer.
 
Welcome aboard---broome / Chenango
 
DAT, still a little cold for my older bones. Ground will be muddy for a while as it thaws, but I hope to be hunting soon. I hunted Dutchess a lot forty some years back, lemme know if you'd like company for a hunt by you when it gets a little warmer.

Sounds good gunsil. I will keep you on n mind when the temps and ground are better.
 
I'm not even wet behind the ears here but I'm in Pine Bush, Orange County
 
I'm in Goshen area and also very new. Let me know if you want to go detecting
 
Not far from you fellows! I'm located in Bergen County, just over the boarder in NJ. Definitely don't mind traveling and I'm in the Hudson Valley area quite often so working something out would be easy. Keep me in mind if anyone organizes a hunt!
 
Bringing up an old thread but it seems the location part of this forum is hardly used and that's a shame. I am also in the Hudson valley, Orange county to be exact. There is a ton of history in this area so many places to hunt if your serious about detecting. If anyone would like to talk hunting area's feel free to PM me.
 
Hi Austin, way too cold and snowy for a while around here I think, but I'll try to remember to get in touch with you when the thaw comes, or you are welcome to contact me. I'd love to try your Deus against my Safari, I am considering a Deus but want proof that it can outperform my Minelab.
 
Put me down for the spring thaw hunt as well! I'm in the area. :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome from White Plains! :occasion14:
 
welcome i live in newburgh were are you located?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom