Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Rando said:I don't think that this is a cartridge or shell casing.Mmm, that's interesting. So what do you think it is? Would it help to make another pic of it at a different angle?
The lip at the base is not pronounced enough.
It tapers too gradually..
Centerfires, rimfires and pinfires ALL have a pronounced lip at the base to stop forward movement into the breech when loading, and for extraction.
I went through my CW books, plus looked on the Internet and couldn't find an CW tent pole holders. Rando, do you have any pics?bigcypresshunter said:I agree with Rando even though Monty is on a roll.