What's new

huh..any Idea what these are?

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both found on the same site. One is slate the other pottery. Coincidence? I still wouldn't know what one could be individually. the pottery is not broken it was made that way and the slate appears to be also.

ForumRunner_20121008_183951.webp
 
Upvote 0
Tick removers..LOL. that's definatly possible Nat. Cool idea. Haven't found pottery with that kind of mark there yet...who knows Mabey I will tomorrow ...I'm going back there.
 
look like net gauges to me
 
Aaaahhh...I think you nailed it! I have them made of shell don't know why That never crossed my mind. It was a heavy fishing site.
 
Dude! Unc, you are the man. That makes perfect sense. Good call. Second best guess, tick puller. I mean.... Yeah, tic puller.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom