SEAHUNTER
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2006
- Messages
- 841
- Reaction score
- 110
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi Salvor6
Was that 987 on ebay new or used?
Here is a link for the StrataBox sub bottom profiler. It sells under $15,000 I think.
http://oceandata.com/stratabox/ppt/Stratabox Geophysical Instrument2_files/frame.htm
Was that 987 on ebay new or used?
Here is a link for the StrataBox sub bottom profiler. It sells under $15,000 I think.
http://oceandata.com/stratabox/ppt/Stratabox Geophysical Instrument2_files/frame.htm
I've got a towfish started already anyways, and lengthening the 987C cable shouldn't be a big problem.
I gotta have something to do with my time
I plan to tow the thing around the lakes in my area all winter and maybe dive on anything interesting I find. I know there is a cessna, a good sized old boat that use to belong to the Fire Dept. and some cars down there. No telling what else I'll find, practice is practice!







