Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, it's cool... think of it as getting stuff out of the ground you won't have to dig next time. Clearing the way for something nice. Plus, you had fun detecting. That's what matters.

HH,
Rusted

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I been hitting a hill with some history and going Back tomorow Got to be somthing really good tere but the Best has been a 05 penny

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Looks alot like my typical finds,there is so much history around this area go over to the library next time it rains and dig out some of the old newspapers from the 20's and see what people were doing in the summer I bet you could find a couple of spots,or track down some of the older people in your area and sit and talk to them for awhile they always have a few good spots and love to talk. Are you able to hunt anywhere near the entrance to Horse Cave? I was reading about it and know that place has been seeing traffic for 150+ years there must be stuff laying all over,if you find anything out shoot me a PM Im not too awful far away and have noone to hunt with and may just drive down there,HH...Shoot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread