What's new

Hunt today

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went hunting today did find a few things a couple hated scrapers, a serrated point with the tip knocked off it would of been a nice one & a point with a chisel tip nothing great but thought I would post them!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 128
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3 MB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
t_o.gif
Nice finds Choo. Thanks for sharing...
 
Not bad at all..... Alot better than what I've been able to find
 
All nice finds, but that serrated point would have done some damage in it's day!
 
Nice finds I love the materials and thanks for posting ... hasn’t been much posted lately hopefully that changes for everybody the warmer it gets.
 
Very Nice Finds!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom