What's new

Hunt with NM DAN

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I traveled 80 miles to met up with NM Dan to hunt the old high school he been hunting, I got the there kind of late the temperature was getting hot . I was able to find my second ever warnickle a 1943 D it cam e up as 11-35/38 on my etrac.
 

Attachments

  • 1470060507347.webp
    1470060507347.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1470060520895.webp
    1470060520895.webp
    37 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 18
coin_collection.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Gotta love seeing an OD nickel in the hole, congrats. :occasion14:
 
I SEE THE OLE 43 . NICE..
 
Very good. Glad to see the Etrac is producing. Thought you just dug old silvers lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom