What's new

Hunted a new field today

Twistedsifter

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
166
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
EA2FD476-CC62-499F-B702-F7E72AF14F3F.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp:headbang:

New field in a new area. Near a nice waterfall, a friend suggested the area to me. I got permission to look in a non planted field, material was everywhere, had a nice productive hunt. Enjoy. I’m thinking big sandy, 2 adenas, and I can’t figure out the other two.
 
Upvote 0
Fantastic! Now that's a nice blunt!
 
Great finds , probably feels good to find a new field that produces like that , I was thinking Adena soon as I saw the first one
 
Great finds , probably feels good to find a new field that produces like that , I was thinking Adena soon as I saw the first one
. I can’t tell you how good it feels. Not only did it give me the best points I found in Indiana, it was unplanted. 75% of the crop here is too high to hunt. I’ll be back after a nice rain
 
Good for you, a new place. Really like that hafted scraper.
 
Nice you got to hunt it before someone else. Looks like that site can produce some nice stuff for you!
 
You have pretty nice ones there, Good going on a new property. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds! You are definitely in a good spot. Watch for axes too!
 
Nice finds! I'm seeing a little oblique flaking on the Sandy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom