vibes
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
...and found this interesting medallion, or part of one. I can't read the small print on the back (even w/ a magnifying glass) 
The bust is of Frank H. Hitchcock, Post Master General in the early 1900's. And that's all I know.
I's sure like to know the purpose of the medal/badge, or whatever it be.
thanks!
The bust is of Frank H. Hitchcock, Post Master General in the early 1900's. And that's all I know.
I's sure like to know the purpose of the medal/badge, or whatever it be.
thanks!
And it was found in IN, close to what was supposedly the 'first' front door of the 5 room school house.
it a Convention Badge. Something hung from the hole. Maybe a ribbon.






