What's new

Hunting Buddy?

Stan_the_Man

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sedalia, MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V
Ok so idk where else to post but I've been md for over 10 years now and I've been getting bigger places to hunt but I have nobody to hunt with I have towns I've had permission to hunt from mayors I have civil war battlefields and camps I'm able to hunt but I can't cover all of it on my own so therefore I'm taken applications for a md buddy lol preferably someone who does it nonstop as a hobby whose well experienced in it and who loves history and definitely from the lake of the ozarks area in MO lol thanks and HH!
 
Hello Stan! I think you should post in sub forums under Missouri. Not real sure though. Anyways im not too far from ya and id be interested in doing some hunting with ya. I live bout 40 mins south of kc and i got a place just outside of warsaw. I only been detecting bout a year but feel confident in my skills so far. I hunt every chance i get which is about everyday. If your interested in let me know.
 
Sweet right on thanks 😃 I'm only 45 minutes south of Warsaw
 
Hi stan I am in the camdenton area.I been detecting for a few years.I work alot so dont get to spend as much time detecting as I would like to.
 
Ditto I wrk in North Dakota but only get to come home for 2 weeks after a month of wrk :/ I know how you feel on that hopefully we can meet up sometime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom