MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

Prolab69 came over to my 1859 School House to do some hunting. We hunted the front yard for a little then he was off... I looked around and found him in the field right by the house. I asked what ya doing back here and he replies "Finding a large Cent" I said no way....He shows me and we can't really tell what it is. Later we clean it up and see a clear Outline of someones head. If someone can ID the exact type and year that would be cool.

Here is a photo, enjoy!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments

• Prolabslargecent.jpg
    Prolabslargecent.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1,046
Upvote 0
Time to pound that field to death! Nice find :thumbsup:

Nat

Very nice find...can't wait to see what else come outta there... :thumbsup:

i knew there had to be some old copper around that house of yours. how deep was it?

Nice large copper. Tell your partner congrats.

Yeah the best we can figure...seems like around 1835, checking all the outlines and shaddows, it was my first find of the year, It was just what I needed to get me primed up for the season ahead, Mudswat and I have been working on some new leads for places to hunt. So maybe you`ll be seeing more of our pictures soon.
keep digging
Pro-

That's happened to me more time's than I want to admit :( My one and only Matron Head came out just like that.....a nice and slick no-dater.Congrat's to your buddy......next one's your's Mud.HH!!

prolab69 said:
Yeah the best we can figure...seems like around 1835, checking all the outlines and shaddows, it was my first find of the year, It was just what I needed to get me primed up for the season ahead, Mudswat and I have been working on some new leads for places to hunt. So maybe you`ll be seeing more of our pictures soon.
keep digging
Pro-

Yea we should do good this year, hope to have some Youtube videos too. I think you found a real nice cool old coin, WTG !!

Keep @ it and HH!!

prolab69 said:
keep digging
Pro-
[/quote

Way to go Pro!!!
Nice find. Congrats.
Looking forward to seeing more from you guys.
-MM-

this is how it came out after using hydrogen peroxide

Attachments

• Picture#2.JPG
    Picture#2.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 433
A very nice find-- :thumbsup:-Got to be more good finds in that field. WTG

Yeah buddy, nice one. That peroxide did a pretty good job too. I hope that field beside the house produces many more good ones. Best of luck to you.

DANGLANGLEY

very nice hunt :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back