What's new

Hunting The Drysand

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first MD'ing video hunt. Got to use my new head cam, I set the cam on my bill from my baseball cap...worked out well! This spot is being worked on, Explaining why I've found coins on top of the sand. I've found many silver coins in the past 5 months there and a gold ring before I got the cam. Thanks for watching.
[youtube=425,350]x-vn8lJZmkE[/youtube]
 

Attachments

  • 039.webp
    039.webp
    404.3 KB · Views: 741
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    322.9 KB · Views: 740
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    208.5 KB · Views: 719
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright:

congrats on all the coins... enjoyed the video

hh herb
 
very cool, im interested in the camera too, it would be great if we all could make and post vids of our hunts!
 
Nice video! and Congrats on all the great finds! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

MD heaven there ... if you can find those amazing coins. What kind of work are they doing on the sand?

Here in California I have a small remote beach that gets replenished with old sand from some older more popular beach locations. The stormy surf (like we had recently) washes the sand and old Silver coins and occasional rings pop out. Got a 1904 Indian head cent as well as buffalo nickels too. My avatar ring was my first Gold ring from that beach.

Keep working that beach as long as you can. :headbang:

HH Joe
 
DrJoePrime said:
Nice video! and Congrats on all the great finds! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

MD heaven there ... if you can find those amazing coins. What kind of work are they doing on the sand?

Here in California I have a small remote beach that gets replenished with old sand from some older more popular beach locations. The stormy surf (like we had recently) washes the sand and old Silver coins and occasional rings pop out. Got a 1904 Indian head cent as well as buffalo nickels too. My avatar ring was my first Gold ring from that beach.

Keep working that beach as long as you can. :headbang:

HH Joe

Thanks guys! The cam that I am using is Tachyon XC micro headcam....is the best under $100 in the market...check out the link and pics. Joe, This coming fall, I will put together a video of this site before and after...I have lots of pics and videos of it. I will also show all my finds. :wink:

http://www.tachyoninc.com/
 

Attachments

  • 4839854521_42007d0c56_b.webp
    4839854521_42007d0c56_b.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 566
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    157.5 KB · Views: 582
Joe

I really like that Video Cam set up.

Do you mind telling us what store you picked up the Micro Cam at? Is it a national store or local to your area?


Thanks for sharing your tech with us.

Ralph
 
Cool video and great finds! Looks like that little camera does a nice job at a reasonable price.
 
Awesome! I need to get me one of those so I can make videos detecting to the oldies. Nice work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom