What's new

hurricane sandy

dhearn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sallisbury MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the Hurricane is getting stronger here on the Eastern Shore. Pray for everone here that we stay safe. One good thing about it after its all over the beaches should be hot for detecting. All the ship wrecks should really produce. Coin beach is always good after a big storm. I am thinking about getting the minelab ctx3030 can anyone give me some feedback about it. I know its cost alot lol. "gotta pay to play i guess".
 
Glad you are okay. Praying you stay that way.
 
We were told the storm would be a direct hit to the county I am in and it seemed to go around us. It seemed to come into the delaware bay and head North west. The only damage I suffered was the cost of the huge generator I bought, after the 5 days without power in late june and the hurricane we had the previous September I didnt want to take a chance.
 
It went thru here yesterday eveving and last nite. I faired well except the power is out. You might say saved by the motorhome which is in effect a backup system. I hope all are well. Frank
 

Attachments

  • skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.webp
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 124
We made it through without any problems. Still have power luckily. It could have been a real mess.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom