old_goldchaser
Sr. Member
- #21
Thread Owner
Re: I am Arranging a GROUP HUNT for us COLORADO TNer's
Been a long week, I think. Everyone is concentrating on getting through to the weekend.
Frank1960 said:Ok it got very quiet in here!
Been a long week, I think. Everyone is concentrating on getting through to the weekend.
. That should actually be a lot of fun to run these against each other a little. I thought those interested could have a chance to try out another model MD they have not been exposed to before and swap for an hour.
The main reason I have the MXT and V3i is to share coils between them. I have a 300, DD2, 950, 6x8 and 4x6. All V rated. That 300 is pretty big and might come in handy on the farm. To me it's like having a nice 18v drill but you still need drill bits in different sizes and for different materials. I'm looking forward to the new features on the V3i, in particular the polar plot. Once I found the programs brewed up at thebeepgoeson.com that V3 really started to shine. There is a huge opportunity for someone to developed a V3 book or DVD. Time to go to work.
And I thought this past week was a long one
Next week is going to be just like a kid again waiting for Christmas to get here








