What's new

I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
4,508
Reaction score
975
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

Hello , Found ,today, on another old ,but newer than most wagon trail . I am not sure, want to check ,because some things are too good to be true. Is the silver a newer,Commemrative , or from colonial time? size 1 & 1/2 " W x1 & 3/8" H *1776* on front Blank on back , silver ,Weight 1/4+ oz. ..How about the copper ,looks like a raised flower or some design in the center. Need some id . Thanks for any help. Looks like a solved mystery ,you guys are Amazing!!! Thank You All , :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 1776 silver  and copper coin.webp
    1776 silver and copper coin.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 842
  • 1776 silver  and copper coin 001.webp
    1776 silver and copper coin 001.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 797
  • 1776 silver  and copper coin 007.webp
    1776 silver and copper coin 007.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 781
Re: I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

I noticed this one has no hole. No wonder it was lost. Maybe its supposed to be kept in a wallet. Dont forget to mark it solved CMD with the green check.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

PBK, you are phenomenal! One heck of an ID! :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

can you say identity theft? LOL
 
Upvote 0
Re: I am dreaming .. are these for real ?

CMD,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear

Here is a photo tutorial to help you through that process. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom