What's new

I am weak. I am addicited. My name is FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to take a little roadtrip today even though I have given up CRH.... :laughing7:

I must admit that I was surprised by my findings as banks that didn't have any two months ago
now had half dollars all over the place. But alas I am wandering in thought. Got off work at 2:00 and had $800.00 to play with. I managed to stop at 9 different banks within the span of three hours
and then return to my CU to make a dump and deposit.

Bank Number 1 - Two dollars in halfs, all clad.

Bank Number 2 - $60.00 dollars in hand rolls yielded 4 40%, I about fell out of my car, that is the
first silver in almost three months to be found in the wild..... :hello2:

Bank Number 3 - Six dollars in halfs, yielding 1 40%

Bank Number 4 - No halfs

Bank Number 5 – Two dollars in halfs all clad.

Bank Number 6 – Interesting story, teller said she had $7.50 in halfs, said I would take them all. Got out to the car and about fainted. All 15 were 40% :hello2:

Bank Number 7 – No Halfs

Bank Number 8 – Six dollars in halfs yielding 3 40%

Bank Number 9 - $150.00 in hand rolls – All clad


Guess I am hooked again, but only on road trips……………

Findsjpg.jpg


1965 – 2
1966 – 3
1967 – 8
1968 – 5
1969 – 5

More for the stash….

Happy hunting all
 
Upvote 0
nice score. That's a good day, you should just keep at it. I take brakes now and then, but I always get back out there and search
 
Dennys_fishing said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Way to go... Glad you got some...
Don't give up your day job.. ;D

Wow, I feel honored to have a stalker.... :help: :help: :help: :headbang:

See ya Monday bud for FCAT...... ::)
 
Sounds like a successful road trip :icon_thumright: It's been my experience that road trips produce better around the holidays. WTG!
 
Freedom,
I am with you. Perhaps there is a CRH-anonymous local chapter we can join to discuss our addictive nature. I got the bug, too. :laughing7:

Nice road trip--and a lot less dumping.

Apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Freedom,
I am with you. Perhaps there is a CRH-anonymous local chapter we can join to discuss our addictive nature. I got the bug, too. :laughing7:

Nice road trip--and a lot less dumping.

Apush :read2:

That is way to funny. Do you want to be President or Vice President. Whichever one you pick, I will take the other..... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom