What's new

I Beat My Other Total of Wheats found in a day!!!!OMG

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I got an email From another branch for the bank I work for.
She Told me a little old lady brought 25 dollars worth of Wheats in.....
I told her I would send my dad after them.
I weighed the bag its over 17 pounds so thats over 2500 wheats!!!
Ive not Searched the dates But from picking them out theres 8 steels and one 1903 Ih With all of Liberty Visible!!
Ill post pics and good dates that I find.
Im bagging them up 1934-1939, 1940-1949 and 1950-1958. and 2x2ing 1909-1933 and Nice other cents and errors.
This is Such a High!!!
I cant wait to check the dates There may be a 1909 s vdb........

happy Hunting,
CC
 
Upvote 0
dude, I want to own "stock" in you! YOu are having the BEST roll right now.

good for you!

John
 
kudos (again) cc..............and keep us posted on the dates you find.
 
Your the Wheatie King ;D aa
 
Wheaties, its whats for breakfast. Bet it doesn't take you to long to go through all those. Don't miss to much sleep. ;)

Congrats, that's a great score.

HH.
 
thurmownator said:
kudos (again) cc..............and keep us posted on the dates you find.

10-4
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom