What's new

I became a shadow boxer today

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEW!!! THAT WAS HOT!!

Shortened hunt, even though I only hunted the shadows!

2016 (454).webp
2016 (455).webp

.......................... :dontknow: ..........................

2016 (456).webp

The one on the left, even though just a fooler,
gave me a smile. You see, I was hunting a tot-lot
and this thing was tucked up next to a metal ladder rung.

I was very happy that I was able to tell there was something
there besides a ladder! LOL

2016 (457).webp
2016 (458).webp

I keep telling Blingie that this look is just not
going to work! It's just too busy!

But, that teeny tiny tag on his nose? I impressed
myself that I even heard that!! LOL

Thanks for peeking and folks? Be safe out there!
The heat is no joke!
 
Upvote 32
WHADIFIND you are still the quarter king finder in my book.
 
Nice hunting in this brutal heat wave, WHADIFIND........shade or no shade!! :tongue3:
 
Very nice pile of clad there. The only way I would get out in this heat is 6' underwater. No way would I land hunt.
 
Now Whadi, Sir Blingie can NEVER have too much bling. (He should look like the Liberace of Lizards...) So go ahead and adorn his necklace with the new stuff. I am like you, truly amazed at the small items the ATPro can alert on, plain as day. A great little machine for the money. Way to brave the heat and bring home the treats! Sub
 
Nice hunt with high dollar value, congratulations!
 
Congrats on your hunt! I think I could do the heat for a bit, but the grass don't like it
 
Stay on the darkside Luke!

It's safer there (even safer in the cool cool waters)
 
Nice finds Whadi. Sounds like you are a little like myself. A little "shady".
 
Very nice pile of clad there. The only way I would get out in this heat is 6' underwater. No way would I land hunt.

Oh, that's ok. I don't mind. Leaves more for me! ;) LOL

Congrats on your hunt! I think I could do the heat for a bit, but the grass don't like it

All depends on ones techniques. I haven't created a "brown spot" in many, many years. :)
 
Nice technique hunting next to the large metal!
Congrats on your clad collection! And your heat stroke inducing foray.

Fishy looks like he found a kinderid spirit.
Blingie's now sporting a Claire's jewelry tag nose ring!
Ya those things are tiny.

Smart to hunt where the digging is easier, in this heat.

I was out at the crack of dawn, and was leaving when the shady types were starting to venture out.
 
Nice technique hunting next to the large metal!
Congrats on your clad collection! And your heat stroke inducing foray.

Fishy looks like he found a kinderid spirit.
Blingie's now sporting a Claire's jewelry tag nose ring!
Ya those things are tiny.

Smart to hunt where the digging is easier, in this heat.

I was out at the crack of dawn, and was leaving when the shady types were starting to venture out.

Yeah, I've been thinking about hunting at either the crack of dawn or the evening OR maybe just some water hunting.

Gotta consider the heat, no choice.
 
Looks like we are going to get a break for the weekend, and some much needed rain...this should stir the treasure pot a little!
 
Now Whadi, Sir Blingie can NEVER have too much bling. (He should look like the Liberace of Lizards...) So go ahead and adorn his necklace with the new stuff. I am like you, truly amazed at the small items the ATPro can alert on, plain as day. A great little machine for the money. Way to brave the heat and bring home the treats! Sub

Oh, I just give him his reins. ;)

Clad's ok, gotta pay for batteries somehow. Besides, I have no qualms at all, finding a "brand new, freshly dropped, diamond ring," ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom