Gold007 Full Member Joined May 3, 2013 Messages 116 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 250 and Garrett pin pointer. I want a Garrett GTI 2500 or an AT Gold. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Is this a petrified egg? Its not a dinosaur egg because its too small but it could be from the dinosaur time period. I looked at it underneath a strong loupe and I do see small pores.
Is this a petrified egg? Its not a dinosaur egg because its too small but it could be from the dinosaur time period. I looked at it underneath a strong loupe and I do see small pores.
A AnonymousTurker Full Member Joined May 2, 2014 Messages 149 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Location New Bedford Mass Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2014 #2 It's a concretion.
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Jul 25, 2014 #3 Sandstone or other material concretion
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Jul 27, 2014 #4 If you have a college close by, you could take it to have it ID'd. It probably isn't an egg, but probably doesn't make it in my book.
If you have a college close by, you could take it to have it ID'd. It probably isn't an egg, but probably doesn't make it in my book.