What's new

I believe I just found my second oldest coin today

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a little research done found out there was an old house possible near there and there was a civil war camp site near by and fifty feet away is a fresh water pond I didn't see hidden over a hill Short hunt after job interview today turned to a good luck day And I am on edge just to see if it's a 15 star. Large cent if it is wow I am excited to get it cleaned up ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458777169.944669.webp will keep u informed found in the middle of the woods with nothing around go figure loggers keep loggin that area. Well a work in progress it is a 1817 large cent 15 stars ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458821457.645182.webp oh yes do my dirt digging dance oh the sweet nectarImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458858276.257908.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458858285.682012.webp here it is cleaned up never knew that there was a 15 star large cent always knew of the 13 stars one of the rare ones at least for me
 
Last edited:
Upvote 30
great job, can't wait to see it cleaned up
 
Nice I like just wandering the woods myself great find
 
Great find & "CONGRATS" - when you get it cleaned be sure to let us know if it's the 15 star. Thanks for the picture and sharing your find with us.

Tesas ED
 
Nice! Been over a year since I have found a large.
 
Nice job on the Large Cent. Hope its a good one for you.
 
Great find & "CONGRATS" - when you get it cleaned be sure to let us know if it's the 15 star. Thanks for the picture and sharing your find with us.

Tesas ED

Yes 15 stars that is my first[emoji3]
 
Nice job buddy. Old coins are always a welcome site in the dirt
 
Nice work Dan. I am headed down tonight and hopefully the weather will cooperate for some digging this weekend.
 
That's a great find anyday
 
Very nice old LC. Comgrats.
 
very nice finds
 
NICE CENT ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom