What's new

I can understand . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smee
  • Start date Start date
when the air started lifting the front tires off the ground -- skipping along ---it woke me up from my nap and I made my grammy slowdown * she had that green torino of hers wound out -- she had had a ford gaxaly 500 before that --- grammy sure iked to go fast
 
Since everyone is on cars, I had a few hot ones that I ran back in my invincible days. One was a Jag XK150.

I was passing the I83 on ramp when they were building it and noticed my Jag just fit past the barriers. There were just several miler of vacant road and me. I drove down to the end turned around and dropped the hammer. I got it up to 140 when I spotted the cop on the old parallel rd. By the time I got to the exit, he was gone.
​
 
texastee2007 said:
Frankn said:
Since everyone is on cars, I had a few hot ones that I ran back in my invincible days. One was a Jag XK150.

I was passing the I83 on ramp when they were building it and noticed my Jag just fit past the barriers. There were just several miler of vacant road and me. I drove down to the end turned around and dropped the hammer. I got it up to 140 when I spotted the cop on the old parallel rd. By the time I got to the exit, he was gone.
​


ewwwwwww enter the sexy car.....mmmmmmmmmmm

One of my favorite "sexy cars" . . .

sexynails_car.jpg


I just hope she's careful with that polish! It could really mess up the paint.

Ferrari!
 
Oh, I have also driven the ultimate economy box, the RENAULT 4CV. That's translates to 4 steam HP. It actually had 40 HP and got an honest 40 MPG in the city. It was a '62 4DR sedan. the rear looked like a VW and the front looked like a Mini cooper. It was actually smaller than the VW. It could corner like a bear, but not quite as well as the MINI. They always beat me in the gymkhanas, Kind of a race around pylons. I always came in first at the rallies though mainly because i built a computer to track time and distance accurate to one hundredth of a mile. I could stop and get a berger and still arrive at the next check on time. Those were the days!!
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom