H hawttdawgg Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2014 Messages 28 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2014 #1 What is it? Nothing I've come across looks like this. Upvote 0
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,241 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 5, 2014 #2 is it stone?
H hawttdawgg Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2014 Messages 28 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Yes, I believe so. I have other tools/weapons that are wood and bone, and this is quite different. It looks like the head of an ax, but the ones I see in other collections are all completely different Found in kansas city area. + the black spots are from display
Yes, I believe so. I have other tools/weapons that are wood and bone, and this is quite different. It looks like the head of an ax, but the ones I see in other collections are all completely different Found in kansas city area. + the black spots are from display
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2014 #4 Natural Geofact.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2014 #5 Naturally fractured stone. Not and Axe and not an artifact. Sorry.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #6 Looks like the weathered iron ore I find in the fields I hunt. Natural, maybe next time