What's new

I cant find any yellow, its all white...

tiggar

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

18K White Gold Wedding Band Ring with 14 Diamond Chips
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 610
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 743
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 782
Upvote 0
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white gold...

tiggar said:
18k White Gold Pinky Ring with 14 Diamond Chips

Gold is gold no matter what the color. That is a nice looking ring...congrats.

NJ
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white gold...

another white? what a bummer tiggar.... congrats anyway!
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white gold...

Grats..18K nice day! Keep it up.

Rob
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white gold...

Now tell me that wasn't a complaint I heard there.....lol

Nice ring
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

Gee Tiggar....I'll take that one if you don't like it :laughing7:

Beautiful find!!

Lorraine
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

I got yellow the other day..... GF, ill take your white gold any day. Hummm you could always treat it like catch and release fishing and throw them back :laughing7:

Dew
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

WTG on your find. A great way to start out the new year. :wink:
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

thanks everyone for the kind replies !!!! I guess I have just had a few lucky months lately....I just don't want to expect these unusual results to happen all the time, or I will be getting disappointed a lot.....

thanks again, & hh
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

aaha... only white gold ! :( Better fly over the finger lakes and throw it in
Nice ring ! :)
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

WTG tiggar gold is gold man :headbang: very nice
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

Nice find, congrats! Gold is hard to find lately.
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

Great Find!!! 18K all the Way!!! Just drop It In Our Gold Park On your Way Through!!! Red Would Love It Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Re: I can't find any yellow, it's all white...

Its been awhile since I found any white gold and that is a good'n. WTG :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom