I can't imagine what this looks like in 3 years :(

Piorek

Sep 16, 2006
Poland
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Hello everyone,
after a restless and busy week it is getting calmer in our country, but the prices stopped on diesel 7.99 and gasoline PLN 7.09 per liter. Of course, you can find lower prices at the station, but that's a standard. The exchange rate of USD 1 = PLN 4.55
Unfortunately, LPG, which was the cheapest fuel, became more expensive, a propane cylinder costs PLN 99.
My brother has a Dodge on LPG, when I spoke to him today he cursed: D Thank you Volvo for the D5 engine in my car ....: D
Today I drove a lot on Warsaw and the highways around the city, I noticed that there is less traffic and everyone is going slower.
Towards the eastern border, I saw a lot of humanitarian cars for Ukraine, ordinary cars on which people put the sign of the Red Cross and the flag of Ukraine behind the glass.
It's not politics, but have you heard that today people have blocked the Poland-Belarus border crossing? People think the embargoed goods are transported by truck and rail (I think so too) and came out to protest.
In the parking lot in Warsaw, I saw a car with a Belarusian registration, on which the owner stuck the Belarus flag, I really like and respect Belarusians, it's time for them to live like the rest of Europe, not a relic of the USSR.
Poles are boycotting Russian goods and companies working there, yesterday it was loud about the French holding Groupe Adeo (Danone, Leroy Merlin, Decathlon, Auchan), will he do something? Let's see, I'll buy the tools elsewhere, and Danone yogurt sucks anyway.
Refugees, there are about 1.5 million of them, there is a problem in big cities, and the people who help them are simply tired.
I do not irritate the Administration with stories from Poland, but what Russia is doing has a huge impact on my life and your thinking.

IMG_20220309_194818.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aurora, this is not the politics forum, leave the politics out of it or lose the ability to post.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..................................................!WARNING !...........................................................

MEMBERS WHO CONTINUE TO POST POLITICS IN THE THREAD WILL LOSE THE RIGHT TO POST FOR 30 DAYS.

....................................................................................................................................

If members want to make political comments please go to our politics forum found under charter member, that is what it is for.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$4.79 and 9/10 yesterday here in MI! Anybody ever find 9/10th of a cent while detecting? I guess we can all say yes! It's a corroded Zincoln!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oil per barrel dipped below $100 (was over $130 a barrel just a week ago) which is already starting to drive down prices in many states with the rest soon to follow and they expect prices to continue falling so long as oil remains below a $100:

Sources:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My understanding Summer Blends Change Things, at least here in PA :dontknow:
But I don't know if up or Down change

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My understanding Summer Blends Change Things, at least here in PA :dontknow:
But I don't know if up or Down change
Traditionally, demand goes up in the summer and with it prices. Even with prices starting to fall, it's still high, which may further curtail demand, which means we may not see the summer bump we usually do, plus with it falling, it's hard to say where it will stabilize at (or if at all).

It'll take awhile for the sub 100 a barrel prices to be completely seen at the pumps. And who knows, it could just rise back up over 100 a barrel again, depending on world demand and events.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread