What's new

I CANT POST PICTURES FROM MY COMPUTER

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I CAN'T POST PICTURES FROM MY COMPUTER

I can post pictures on ebay and my email and every were …BUT I CAN NOT POST PICTURES ON T NET ??????????????????????????????
 
Thanks all for the info...
 
On the old Treasurenet this problem would have been fixed in hours, it's been like this for nearly a week now.

SS
 
Problem was found, pictures are stored on 2 different servers depending on your member number, one of the 2 servers is full and admins are having to move pics to a new server....It takes time to move the 10's of thousands of pictures..... We have been told should take another day..
 
Will there be an All Clear signal?

IMG_0394.webp
 
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will post threads saying it is fixed and ask members to verify.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM


We will NOT go quietly into the night!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom